Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween fun

Halloween was fun this year. Mike and I wanted to hand out candy to trick or treaters... so we stayed at home, watched Karate Kid, and passed out candy to the kids willing to brave the rain.

The night before Halloween, we did dinner and a little pumpkin carving with some of our friends. Amanda and Cameo threw us a little surprise baby shower while we were there!

A few days before Halloween we went to a pumpkin patch/maze with the fam and got to pick out our own pumpkins!






Me-25 weeks, Laura-30 weeks: we are so excited to both be having boys!





1 comment:

  1. Megan its me Emily Murphy! How are ya? Found your blog off of facebook and thought I'd check up to see how you are doing. Congratulations on your little baby boy! That is so exciting! Also very jealous that you got to backpack through Europe! That is a lifelong dream of mine. I'm glad I was able to catch up and see how you are doing on your blog. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete