Me and my ever growing tummy- 30 weeks. Great model shot... I know.
I love Christmas time! This is our beautiful Christmas tree! It doesn't have a tree skirt yet... but I want to make one when I get a chance! Mike woke up early on black Friday and got this tree for a great price (I was working.) We used a mini tree last year, so we are excited to have a big one this year. My mom let us pick out our own ornament every year growing up, which is awesome because now we have lots of ornaments to put on our tree!
28 weeks
So, the other night our baby was practicing his karate moves while Mike and I were in bed reading our scriptures. I was pushing on my stomach so I could feel him better, and was making Mike feel too. After a few minutes, Mike starting pushing me in the face, etc. and asked how I would like it if I was minding my own business and someone started pushing on me. I'd never thought about it quite like that, and pretty much laughed hysterically for like five minutes. Good times. Hopefully the baby doesn't mind too much, because I think I will keep doing it!
Cute little baby bump!
ReplyDeleteMegan! I don't know how I came across your blog but I love it! I had no idea that you were having a baby! Congrats on the little man!
ReplyDeleteYou are way too small for 30 weeks! Jeremy would also get on my case about pushing Logan around in the belly, too. They just don't understand! When they get pregnant, then they can say whatever they want! ;)
ReplyDeleteMegan I didn't know you went to Taiwan! I knew you spoke some Oriental Language, but I didn't know what. My brother is in the Taipei mission and is currently in the city of Shongshan. He has been there for the past 6 months. He absolutely loves it there. I don't think he'll ever won't to come home. A couple weeks ago 7 converts got baptized and my brother and his companion taught 5 out of the 7. So he really gets along well with the people. He has been out a year now and will hopefully come back around Thanksgiving next year.
ReplyDeleteWhere did you serve? I'm sure you loved it as well. I'll have to tell Daniel you went there. How fun!
I'm so glad that you are updating your blog more and more lately! You are a very cute pregnant little woman! I do have a little baby gift for you so when I'm in Utah for Christmas, I wondered if you could do one of those swing by my parent's house on your way to Layton deals?? I'll be there from Sat the 18th to Sun. the 26th. Then I'll be in Orem for a week. Call me if there's a time you could stop by and see me! I also have a little present for Laura's little guy too. Maybe I could give that to you too if I won't see her??
ReplyDelete