Playing at the Park!
Christian loves being outside and laughs every time the wind blows on his face. He is so much fun and is such a happy baby.

airplanes with daddy!

I love tickling him and making him giggle



So big!


All Dressed Up For Church!
Christian's many faces :)
Christian loves his bouncer and is an expert now at pulling his "froggy chain" to make music! I still remember when he would look past the frog and turtles that were right in front of him like he couldn't even see them! And then when he would stare intently at them but didn't know how to reach out and grab them, and then when he would randomly swipe at them and hit them. He has grown up so much!

Christian and his second cousin Tanner on his blessing day















Cute family, Megan! I love you guys.
ReplyDeleteMegan
ReplyDeleteChristian is so cute and you look so beautiful!!
He is so handsome! Love the pictures!!
ReplyDeleteOh my, he is positively adorable! I love the toothless grin. Miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteYour little boy is growing up. He is very cute. We miss you guys.
ReplyDelete